Generally, you can log in to your SBCGlobal.net email account with the help of performing these four simple steps:
- Step 1: Launch your preferred web browser on your respective device.
- Step 2: In the search engine bar of your browser, type in ‘Att.net’ to reach on to the ‘AT&T Mail login page.’
- Step 3: On the page, enter the correct login credentials in the ‘Password and Email ID’ fields.
- Step 4: In the end, hit the ‘Sign-in’ button to log in to your SBC Global email account.
But, when you find yourself unable to login to your account using the above-written steps then, it may be because either you have forgotten your password that is associated with your SBCGlobal email account or someone has hacked your account. Being a prominent name in the list of popular email services, SBCGlobal is one of the preferable targets of hackers and thus, most of the time; users have been witnessed reporting about the latter case.
However, no matter what the situation is, you can definitely access your account back for exchanging emails like you did before by performing one particular solution and i.e., by resetting your SBCGlobal email account password.
Well, this solution holds an utmost importance! Because, when you apply this solution to recover your account, you’ll in turn be provided with a chance to save all your important data and emails from being misused.
Considering the importance, there’s no point in wasting any further second so, let’s get started with the process that will help you regain access to your hacked SBCGlobal email account:
Note: As AT&T has acquired SBCGlobal in the past, the web address of SBCGlobal has been migrated to Yahoo and ATT. Thus, instead of the SBCGlobal.net web address, you’ve to visit the login page of either Yahoo or ATT.
Step-by-Step Tutorial for Resetting SBCGlobal Email Password
- To begin the process, start by launching your preferred web browser on your device.
- From the homepage of your browser, navigate yourself to the ‘SBCGlobal find your password page.’ To reach on the same, put the cursor in the ‘Search bar’ to paste this particular link “https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander” there and simply hit the ‘Enter’ button.
- On the SBCGlobal find your password page, enter your SBCGlobal registered ‘Email ID’ as well as your ‘Last Name’ in their required fields to initiate the process further.
- Then, before you move further, tick-mark the checkbox that states ‘I’m not a robot’ in order to confirm that you’re a human.
- After doing so, simply hit the ‘Continue’ button to reach on the subsequent page of ‘Password recovery methods.’
- There, you’ll be provided with the following password recovery methods:
- Method 1: Receive a Code via SMS on Registered Phone Number
- Method 2: Receive a Code via mail on Secondary Email Address
- Method 3: Answer Your Security Question
- Method 4: Get Temporary Password
This is how in a well-defined manner you can retrieve your hacked SBCGlobal email account but that’s not enough! As recommended by many security professionals, you must secure your account from all the vulnerable hacking attempts by changing your account’s password at a regular time interval of either 30, 60 or 90 days.
However, if you’re not aware about the steps of ‘how to change a SBCGlobal email password’ then, worry not! We’ve already mentioned the steps of the same to help you in maintaining the security and privacy of your SBCGlobal email account intact. So, let’s also learn how you can change your SBCGlobal.net email account password:
Step-by-Step Tutorial for Changing SBCGlobal Email Password
- First of all, go to the web address ‘Att.net’ or ‘Att.yahoo.com’ from your web browser.
- On the recently opened page, click on the ‘Sign-in’ interface from the upper-right hand corner of the screen to redirect yourself on to the ‘AT&T Mail Login Page.’
- Once you reach there, all you’ve to do is enter the login credentials i.e., ‘Password and Email ID’ of your SBCGlobal email account and then, just hit the ‘Sign-in’ button to access your SBCGlobal email account.
- Inside your SBCGlobal email account, click on the option of ‘HI, (Your First Name)’ from the upper-left hand corner of the account page.
- Doing so will open a drop-down menu in front of you and from the same, you’ve to click on the ‘Yahoo account info’ option.
- From the ‘Yahoo account info’ section, simply click on the ‘Manage passwords and account security’ option.
- Once you click on it, you’ll be navigated to the OLAM page i.e., ‘AT&T online account management’ page.
- On the same page, enter your SBC Global email password as well as your email address to finally reach on to the destination page where you again have to enter but this time, a new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
- In the end, confirm your SBCGlobal email account’s new password by re-entering the same in the required field and, after doing so, just click on the ‘Submit’ button to get the things done.
That’s it! This is all about how you can retrieve your hacked SBCGlobal email account by resetting its password as well as how you can secure the same by changing its password at regular intervals. However, for further effective assistance to deal with ‘SBCGlobal email login issues’ we suggest you to either contact the SBCGlobal account recovery team to obtain reliable solutions to recover your account back or consider our previous blogs!